Labels

Friday, December 24, 2004

AKU VERSI ENGLISH, JAWA & BELANDA



Versi English
If my time should come
I'd like no one to entice me
Not even you

No need for those sobs and cries

I am but a wild animal
Cut from its kind

Though bullets should pierce my skin
I shall still strike and march forth

Wounds and poison shall I take aflee
Aflee
'Til the pain and pang should dissapear

And I should care even less

I want to live for another thousand years

(vert. Urip Hudiono

Versi Jawa:
angger sampe wayahe
nyong mok wong siji pun taren
riko yo ojo
orak payah getar getor
aku ni carane koyo binatang
seko kumpulanne sing keguang
embok peluru nyisip kulitte
aku yo isek kenenag nendangi
ngasek mentu getih yo isek iso tak pelayoni
melayu
ngasek ilang perine
aku meneh orak gelem nyampur
aku arep idup sewu taun maneh
by mysery

Versi Belanda:
Als mijn tijd gekomen is
wil ik van niemand rouw
Ook niet van jou

Niks geen gesnik en gesnotter

Ik ben een eenling geworden
Uitgestoten uit de horde

Laat kogels mijn huid doorboren
Ik blijf tekeergaan en schoppen

Wonden en gif voer ik mee op mijn vlucht
Vlucht
Tot de schrijnende pijn zal verdwijnen

En ik zal er nog minder om geven

Ik wil nog duizend jaar leven

(vert.A. Teeuw
Uit: Ik wil nog duizend jaar leven
Uitgeverij Meulenhoff Amsterdam 1979)

No comments: